Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Much ado about nothing...and perhaps a name?

So...I guess I shouldn't have gotten all riled up in my last post. I went to my Dr.'s appointment today, and talked to her about being induced on May 12th. I explained again that the date had sentimental and significant meaning to our family, and I got a completely different reaction. She said not to worry, and that she'd make May 12th happen for us. Wow - what a relief! That means 6 more weeks to go. 6 weeks? Eeek! That's so soon!

It has been a struggle for us to come up with a name for "baby sister" as Jake calls her. We didn't have any issue for Jake, but finding a girl's name that we both like has been a challenge. We finally have a potential decision - Taylor. Thoughts?

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Yay! I'm glad you still get to have this little one on her grandpa's birthday! What a terrific way to honor him.

I think Taylor is great. It's cute for a little girl, sophisticated for a young lady, and not weird for an old lady. I think the best test of a name, though, is seeing how it sounds if you have to yell it out the back door. :) LOL.

Anyway, we like the name Taylor in our house. Did you know it's Matt's middle name?

Only 6 more weeks to go! Sounds like I'd better get busy making hairbows.

Brady + Marsha said...

I really like Taylor. It fits perfectly with Jake. I'm glad that everything worked out for the 12th.

Watts said...

Yea! I am so happy that the 12th is going to work out for you guys. It sounds like we will be moving in, and you will be having a baby all at the same time. Big changes.

I like Taylor, and I am glad you guys could come to an agreement, so we don't have to call her Noname.