Sunday, October 25, 2009

Busy week ahead...

We've got a busy week ahead of us.
Monday: work, preschool, daycare
Tuesday: work, daycare
Wednesday: work, preschool (Halloween costume party = fun!), daycare
Thursday: work, daycare
Friday: work, daycare, trunk-or-treat, Halloween party for Bob and me
Saturday: Blake's 1st birthday party (costume party) and of course, trick or treating for HALLOWEEN!!!
Sunday: Bob's birthday party
Monday: (ok, so this is more than a week away, but it's still on my list!) Bob's birthday! The old man is going to be turning 33. I've got a little somethin' somethin' planned. :)

Whew, that made me tired just writing it...I think this week is going to wipe me out. But, we're all excited for the fun times this week has in store. I love Halloween!

4 comments:

Kelley said...

Wow! That DOES sound busy. I'm glad all of our planned activities are at the end of the week because I'm using the beginning to sew like crazy and get ready for that craft show. T minus 12 days and counting. Aacckkk!

I'll post pictures of the flowers I make from all that awesome stuff you sent me. THANK YOU!!!!!!

slcnat said...

I'd love to see pics of the flowers...and good luck with making everything else. I hope your show goes well!

Denise said...

I hope Bob had a great birthday and that you guys did something fun! We are going to miss you guys for the holidays this year!

Kelley said...

Hmmm, I jsut re-read my comment here and realized that I never made good on that promise to post pictures of the flowers. I'd better do that quick before I sell them all! :)